Liverpool City Council is asking for Expressions of Interests from individuals, community organisations, small builders and other organisations interested in re-developing the iconic Everton Library for community/ commercial use in Everton.
In particular, it wishes to encourage local community driven proposals.
The City Council owns the freehold to the site and it is the intention of the Council to dispose of on the basis of a 125 year lease conditional on the purchaser obtaining full planning consent. (Details to be agreed with the Council).
How To Apply
Formal written offers are sought from interested parties who are required to provide the following information:
- Full details of the individual/company
- Written details of your proposal/project plan for the site including outline plans illustrating the layout and design of the scheme & method statement;
- Details of your financial arrangements to deliver the proposal;
- Financial offer for the site; including confirmation to pay Liverpool City Council professional fees
- Evidence of experience of delivering similar schemes.
1) The Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any offer made;
2) The Council reserves the right to shortlist the submitted offers pending future negotiation;
3) The successful party may be expected to enter into an option agreement with the Council whilst planning permission for the site is obtained;
4) The site will ultimately be disposed of via a Conditional contract.
5) Submissions should be made by email ONLY to email@example.com
Submissions should be made by Thursday 7th March 2019